Latest release - 1.1b (31 mar 2022)
Русская версия здесь
What is Fractal Bits
is a drum synth with over four billion unique sounds created by fractal algorithms.
Each set of 12 drums corresponds to a code of 8 characters (you can save/copy/paste it as plain text).
- search for new sounds with three buttons: next random set (>>>), edit code, previous set (<<<);
- three types of keyboards for live drumming: on-screen buttons, PC keyboard, MIDI input;
- six additional processing parameters + control of all parameters via MIDI;
- real-time audio recording to WAV (32-bit);
- export to: WAV (one file or a set), SunVox (samples + effects in one file), text clipboard;
- the LCK button freezes individual drums - they will not change during the search for new sets;
- iOS: Audio Unit Extension (AUv3), Audiobus, Wi-Fi export/import.