MissahSombrero changes name to "El Niño" + a few questions

El Niño

MissahSombrero changes name to "El Niño" + a few questions

Post by El Niño »

Hi, Missah Sombrero here, I have officially changed my name to "El Niño" just to let you know.

nightradio, thanks for 'scrolling in the sample editor' and 'onscreen virtual keyboard'! These features will be so useful for me, this is really awesome.

I was wondering if there is a possibility of the following features making it into the final release of 1.73?:

'small box for notes and greets' (working on things with lots of key changes, would be cool to note what keys ive used so i dont get all confused)

and...

'highlighting individual colums, for example just the volume column, just the controller number column etc.'

what do you think? thanks again for the virtual keyboard and highlighting scroll insample editor... best developer ever man!
organic io

Re: MissahSombrero changes name to "El Niño" + a few questio

Post by organic io »

Nice name change, I like.

Hey, do you have a Soundcloud by the way??? :)
El Niño

Re: MissahSombrero changes name to "El Niño" + a few questio

Post by El Niño »

hey man, i dont have a soundcloud account yet but I have got some tunes that I made on soundclick, but its using an even older name 'drownedinsect'. if you type it in google it should be the first result (one good thing about wierd names). the stuff i made is not that great kind of experimenting, do you you have a soundcloud? ill listen to your stuff.