[SOLVED]A few questions about Android...

xtremedoomer

[SOLVED]A few questions about Android...

Post by xtremedoomer »

Hello NightRadio, hello all the other users, I'm new here, and the only reason I've registered here is because I have a large number of dillemas about the Android version of SunVox.

I've watched all the SunVox tutorials (for PC, that is) by SolarLune on YouTube, and I'm certainly not new in the field of audio synthesis.

So, if anyone can explain to me the basics of the Android SunVox interface, such as how to, say, select a number of steps and interpolate velocity (I can't figure that one out, dunno how to open that popup, help!), I'd be darn thankful. It would be useful if the author did a small manual exclusive to mobile versions, for more tarded users like me, IMO.

And here's my SC, if anyone wanna leave some feedback and follow, I'd do the same to to you (http://soundcloud.com/xtremedooomer). Cheers!
Last edited by xtremedoomer on Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
NightRadio
Site Admin

Re: [HELP!]A few questions about Android...

Post by NightRadio »

Hello!
how to, say, select a number of steps and interpolate velocity
Yes, right click popup menu is not available in the mobile version of SunVox. But it does not mean that this menu is removed from application :) You always can find it in the local menu of some particular window (Pattern editor, Sound network or Timeline).
For example, the Pattern Editor. First of all, switch to the Selection mode - click the uppermost right button (with selection box). Then select some area of the pattern. Then go to the Pattern Menu (which is also the Main Menu too) -> Edit ... -> Interpolate Velocity.
xtremedoomer

Re: [HELP!]A few questions about Android...

Post by xtremedoomer »

Thanks a million! Now I have a fully functional Daw on the go. BTW I was absolutely blown away when I saw that each sampler unit can hold 100 key assignable samples. This means practically infinite power for creating glitches.

I wish you all the best.