Any teasers regarding V1.7.3 Development status ? :)

Marc

Any teasers regarding V1.7.3 Development status ? :)

Post by Marc »

Hi Alex and the rest of the forum,

I've been using Sunvox on different kind of mobile platforms for some time now and it's still the best available mobile music making app available.. period !
Currently running Sunvox on my ipad and it's unbeatable :) thanks once again Alex for such a great peace of software !!

As a long time renoise user I was thinking of buying some sort of usb/bt keyboard for easier pattern editing in sunvox, but after searching the forum a bit I found out that it's not yet supported for ios so I was hoping sunvox would allow some sort of 'midi-learn' feature so one would be able to assign 'various midi controllers' or 'midi notes' to things like up,down,left,right and transport (play, stop etc.) , but that's also not supported yet.

Now, I've seen both 'BT keyboard support' as well as 'Map MIDI cc to different controls in SunVox' in the todo list, but I can't find what you have planned for the next version.. Do you have any teasers for us sunfoxers ? :)

Anyway, I am sure the next version will be great and will suprise us once again :)

Marc
NightRadio
Site Admin

Re: Any teasers regarding V1.7.3 Development status ? :)

Post by NightRadio »

Do you have any teasers for us sunfoxers
Sorry, there is no teasers for the next updates. But the first Beta-version 1.7.3 for testing will be released in the next few days :)
organic io

Re: Any teasers regarding V1.7.3 Development status ? :)

Post by organic io »

NightRadio wrote:
Do you have any teasers for us sunfoxers
But the first Beta-version 1.7.3 for testing will be released in the next few days :)
:Yahoo!: Sweet!