Google Play Balance Payment on Android

TAK

Google Play Balance Payment on Android

Post by TAK »

Any chance that SunVox will support payment from the Google Play Balance (for those that bought a Nexus 7, and got the $25 credit)? I seem to only have a choice in paying through the credit card, and figured if I have the 'free' funds of the credit I got, may as well use it.

Thank you
NightRadio
Site Admin

Re: Google Play Balance Payment on Android

Post by NightRadio »

Hm... Google said, that it is already supported. Details are here: http://support.google.com/googleplay/bi ... er=2670129
There are no some special options for Google Balance, that i can enable in my control panel.
TAK

Post by TAK »

Hmm. Every time I try to purchase it, the option for the Google Play Balance is greyed out and underneath it says "Purchase currency is not supported". Perhaps it is related to Canadian currency??
TAK

Post by TAK »

I contacted Google support about the issue, and they weren't very helpful. At first they thought it was because my credit card was not valid, and would not allow the Google Play Balance to be used, but that is not the case. They then pretty much said it would have to be a setting from the developer that would be doing it. I somehow think they are just pushing it off. In any case, maybe try contacting them for support?

Yeah, not very helpful at all. :/
NightRadio
Site Admin

Post by NightRadio »

Ok, i will contact them
jph

Post by jph »

I had this problem as well, but I just tried again this morning and it when through! Thanks to whomever sorted this out.

oops,. actually I accidentally used a credit card,. and not the google balance as I had intended. Oh well I lov the app. I had just wanted to use that balance up, before they cancel it or something.
technician4

Post by technician4 »

Just curious, any response from Google?
dobbley

Post by dobbley »

I'm having this problem too. Any update?
cloeburnerz

Post by cloeburnerz »

I bought a Google Nexus specifically for Sunvox and was disappointed to see I couldn't redeem my voucher to receive the program for free. But after a little bit of time ruminating I bit the bullet and just paid 5 dollars for the program. I do not regret it one bit. Just spend your Google dollars elsewhere.
NightRadio
Site Admin

Post by NightRadio »

No answer from Google still, sorry. Seems that this feature is not available for developers from Russia :(
technician4

Post by technician4 »

It's working now. Just picked it up.