Introduction?

Any topics and questions
PamTech

Introduction?

Post by PamTech »

Well, i did not find a introduction page so im going to start here. The name is Joey, i use SunVox, love the software. Hopefully i can find some great minds here.
Zarkon

Re: Introduction?

Post by Zarkon »

Hello,Joey! You are welcome! Nice that you created an introduction topic. :) My name is Ramiz,I from Russia. Of course,SunVox is a super programm! YEAH!!! :P
Sometimes I upload my strange sunvox songs in my YouTube page. Sure I have much more songs but they are ...not finished. :%)
:beer:
PamTech

Post by PamTech »

Thanks for the reply :D I was wondering how can you make a piano module?
Zarkon

Post by Zarkon »

PamTech, :D Well,as far as I know, you need first to put sampler and then load into it a piano sound. Here is my SunVox module sample. Download it:

-link removed-

And look here viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1445

Please,answer then! I want to know,If I could help you! Thanks! :beer:
Last edited by Zarkon on Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PamTech

Post by PamTech »

I tried to downlaod it from your site. It said that i was forbidden from downloading anything there :O But i thank you so much for the other link! where there are so many samples :D Thank you so much!
Zarkon

Post by Zarkon »

PamTech,it says you can't download anything form my site? :shock: OMG! What country you live? I live in Russia,but my hosting site is in Germany.
Well,I am very glad I help you! :good:
PamTech

Post by PamTech »

USA, California :P

Well that is fine. I was able to find some good samples on that other topic. So i appreciate it so much! By the way, can you point me to a piano one? I really need one. Thank you so much! once again, for your kind help :D :beer:
Zarkon

Post by Zarkon »

PamTech, wow,California! "Killafornia, where I'm from
Dum ditty dum ditty ditty dum dum!" :D It is from Cypress Hill - Throw your set in the air, it is super music! I don't like rap ,but this one just blown my brain! :)
Here is that piano synth I wanted to show you: http://www.mediafire.com/?a8157fs7f46k7nd , don't load it INTO sample,just choose Load synth prom synths options. Thanks! :)
spiny

Post by spiny »

just spotted this thread :)

I'm Phil, aka 'spiny' - in my spare time I pixel gfx on the Atari ST :)

lately I've been playing with pixilang to try and create a music disk, which is going ok, but a lot of bugs that I thought were bugs might be releated to running pixilang 2.0 on windows 7 64 bit since I got a new computer ...
PamTech

Post by PamTech »

Hello SPiny :D well the piano module is great! i love it! but im looking for something more classical. Can anyone point me to one? Sort of, a classic piano sound. Get me? Thank you guys, you have all been so very helpful :D :)
Zarkon

Post by Zarkon »

Hello,Spiny! We glad to see you here! Enjoy with us! :friends:
PamTech,I think it is very hard to find really classic old sound of piano. Even I can't find it. Maybe you need to play a song on real piano and then record it and load to SunVox? :)
PamTech

Post by PamTech »

That is what i have in mind. Put i dont own one :/