how do i stop recording (ipad)

joost

how do i stop recording (ipad)

Post by joost »

when i start sunvox on the ipad, dont do anything with it and immediately exit, the system menu bar is red stating sunvox is recording. i cannot seem to stop this other than by cycling power to the ipad. is there a solution for this?
NightRadio
Site Admin

Re: how do i stop recording (ipad)

Post by NightRadio »

At the moment there is no solution. Although you can just turn off the SunVox, which is working in background after exit.
But i will try to solve this problem.
joost

Post by joost »

Hmm, that means it continues to consume battery power - not what I want. Will be (rather) happy to see the problem solved!
NightRadio
Site Admin

Post by NightRadio »

SunVox supports multitasking in iOS. This mean you can use it simultaneously with other audio applications.
But if you don't need it, you can:
1) kill SunVox in the Multitask Bar;
2) click the Stop button twice before leaving the SunVox; first click - just stop playing; second click - reset all SunVox activity and switch the engine to standby mode.

But as for the recording indication after exit - this problem will be fixed in the new version, which will be available in the next few days.
Vitor

Post by Vitor »

You could open another audio production app. It will clear the message. But when you open SunVox again, it will not produce any sound, and if you try to record notes, it seems like the keyboard is not registering any touch at all. To remedy this, press play (which will crash the app), then press the "home" button on the ipad, launch SunVox again, wait for it to crash back to the "desktop" and then launch it again (this time it will show a white screen and after a brief second everything is working again).
Vitor

Post by Vitor »

My previous solution is from someone who did not know how to kill apps in the Multitask Bar :oops:
Thanks for the tip NightRadio.
Javier

Post by Javier »

Vitor wrote:My previous solution is from someone who did not know how to kill apps in the Multitask Bar :oops:
Thanks for the tip NightRadio.
Definitely an important thing to let i0S users know. I know several people don't even know that these devices do that.
here comes the sun... blinded with beauty!

Micro SD Card
Pet insurance