Psytexx II on Zire 31

Any topics and questions
anglerfish96

Psytexx II on Zire 31

Post by anglerfish96 »

Hi, Alex--

Looks like Psytexx II is working on my Zire 31, but the font seems to be too small. Loaded the 4x6 font and it doesn't seem to make any difference. Trying to find the FNT button you mentioned in other posts, but I can't make anything out. Tried pushing the silk-screen menu button but nothing happens. Really excited about getting your program but a bit frustrated!

Thanks for your help and what looks to be a wonderful tool!

--John
NightRadio
Site Admin

Post by NightRadio »

Try to load 10x10 font. After that make virtual keyboard visible (press a KEYBD button) and push FNT button at the right of the virtual keyboard.

Sorry for lack of documentation at the moment...
anglerfish96

Thanks...

Post by anglerfish96 »

I'll try it when I get home tonight. No administrative rights at my work, unfortunately-- put in a request for syncing capabilities which I hope will take place soon. I'll report whether it works or not then.

Such speedy replies!

Thanks once more,

--John
anglerfish96

My mistake...

Post by anglerfish96 »

I was using the 8-bit graphic version. What I wanted was the lo-res. Works great now, although I'll have to wait for instructions to make sense of it. I don't have any experience with trackers!

Don't see where the samples or sample editors are, as described in the earlier versions. The interface seems much different from what you have in the given instructions.