sunvox nokia n900

Any topics and questions
nanotracker

sunvox nokia n900

Post by nanotracker »

I have been attempting to run sunvox on the n900 in a virtualized debian image called easy debian. There are a couple of things I'm trying to figure out. First, I installed libsdl; on puppy linux this was all I needed to run the sunvox(linux) executable, but for easy debian something else must be missing, because clicking the file opens a window for selecting the application to open it with.
Second, some of the more linux savy n900 users have the easy debian pulse audio server running with meamo but I haven't managed yet. I think it's very do-able, I'm just not that knowlegeable on pulse audio and chroot.
If anyone manages I'd love to hear about it.
Sunvox would be so fun to have on this machine.
NightRadio
Site Admin

Re: sunvox nokia n900

Post by NightRadio »

Not sure about the easy debian.. But if you trying to execute x86 sunvox on ARM Linux - it is impossible. SunVox for arm linux devices will be soon :)
nanotracker

Post by nanotracker »

Well, thankyou for that data, good news also, I would have kept trying,and trying.
All the best
xaccrocheur

Post by xaccrocheur »

NightRadio wrote:(...) SunVox for arm linux devices will be soon :)
Any update on this great project, Alex ? I sure am waiting to use Sunvox on my N900 (and any future suitable ARM device) ; I just tried the latest version on my old Palms, it really rules (apart from the HUGE sliding separating bar) I love everything about Sunvox ; Your synths algorythms are... Wow. Sunvox is really great.

Check out my music http://beldigital.net
Yassin Philip - Check out My music =@
NightRadio
Site Admin

Post by NightRadio »

Any update on this great project, Alex ? I sure am waiting to use Sunvox on my N900
I hope to release the new sunvox on this or on the next week :)
Check out my music http://beldigital.net
Thanks ) Will check it later