Synths for SUNVOX 1.9.5

Keres

Re: Synths for the new SUNVOX 1.9.5

Post by Keres »

Here are 2 sunsynths that i made to play with the "drawn" waveform. in this one you can sequence each band with it's own slider. there is a random panning on all bands as well. by narrowing the random panning to none, it approaches what the drawn wavetable sounds like it. with the random panning maxed, you get a random waveform each note. the routine is done with the sampler and then i tried it with the regular generator. the envelope works better with the generators (you have to turn down the sample playback to save CPU). both are fun, but sound a slight bit different, hence the 2 versions. have fun!
Attachments
Keres_CowPattties_keyboards.zip
(9.77 KiB) Downloaded 169 times
Keres

Post by Keres »

My remix of the MLG kit. that kit hits hard for hardcore house/trance. the difference with mine is that it has all instruments in one .sunsynth kit and then just uses the "phase" command in the multisynth or 7xxx command for my patches. i think 7000 resets to default MLG gamer kit sounds. then sweep through to adjust each patch. fun stuff.
Attachments
Keres_SeriyMLG-KIT.sunsynth
(55.61 KiB) Downloaded 158 times
Keres

Post by Keres »

you could use this to sync a real 303 or 808 from your headphones jack... just cut the cable with scisors and expose the wires and then solder them to the appropriate jacks...
Attachments
Keres_CVsync.sunsynth
(1.65 KiB) Downloaded 171 times
Keres

Post by Keres »

Thanks NightRadio!

here is a 3o3 synth from NE Oklahoma with example track.

legg.guru

https://soundcloud.com/3vil6geniu5
Attachments
Keres_Tadpole.zip
(30.21 KiB) Downloaded 198 times
philipbergwerf

Post by philipbergwerf »

Hi everyone,

I want to add this Synth: Philipbergwerf Harmonix

About

My daily job is voicing piano's and grands. That's the sound sculpting inside the instruments. Because of inharmonicity every instrument sounds different. For example a big grand sounds very 'bright/transparant' in the lower register while a very tiny babypiano is sounding more 'cramped'. My job is to let them sound the best by needling in the hammer-felt or removing some felt(sandpapering) to make the tone go 'open'. Normally in a string the overtones are slightly off the natural distribution. I wanted to explore the space between harmonic and inharmonic tones so I started to place sine-generators in the natural distribition.

Since the overtones are now seperated, it's possible to mix them one by one and aplying effects on them.

Functions

Attack/release and envelopes

• Attack | All harmonics are attacking at the same speed.

• Release | All harmonics are Releasing at the same speed.

• Attack envelope 1 | The attack is decreasing in speed. (1=short 15=long)

• Release envelope 1 | The release is releasing in increasing speed. (1=long 15=short)

• Attack and realease envelopes 2 | same but with longer envelopes

Polypony

Polyphony can be set from 0 to 32.

Inharmonicity

The inharmonicity slider is setting random pitch to all harmonics in an upgoing line. (1=minimal random pitch 15= a lot of random pitch) This means: The higher the slider the, higher the inharmonicity.

Random harmonic panning

• Random harmonic panning | The amount of space for sunvox to pan randomly from left to right for every harmonic seperatly using random lfo's. If the slider is set to 0 the lfo's will automaticly turn of.

• LFO frequency | The lfo's are manipulating the panning for each harmonic and also a little the vibrato frequency to add some variation.

Vibrato

The vibrato is vibrating for every harmonic seperatly.

• Vibrato frequency | Is globally changing the frequency(it's also manipulated by the lfo)

• Vibrato amp = Vibrato amp

Harmonic volume and finetune

Harmonix is released in two versions.

• Volume version has volume sliders for each harmonic to make colors.

• Finetune version has mapped the finetune for each harmonic so you can build a church bell ;)

More functions and have fun!

The multisynth blocks do have finetuned velocity curves(2) to make the tone go 'open' when note volume is higher.

There are more group controls inside the synth and you can experiment a lot/build your own synth! Have fun!

Philip Bergwerf
Attachments
PhilipBergwerf Harmonix.zip
(47.73 KiB) Downloaded 200 times
AutumnCheney

Post by AutumnCheney »

I have a synth that I would like to add. It's a minimal seven-voice supersaw with detune and blend controllers. You can view more details about it here: https://warmplace.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=5110

EDIT: I updated the file. I changed the operation of the module based on some suggestions from Logickin, and I also patched some unintended errors.

EDIT: I updated the file again. Queries suggested that I use the MultiCtl's "gain" feature for signal multiplication. I should be done with updating the module.
Attachments
AutumnC Supersaw.sunsynth
(23.93 KiB) Downloaded 161 times
my website: https://acheney.xyz

it features my music, sunvox content, and social media links!
Keres

Post by Keres »

I was watching some lectures about digital audio on Youtube and I ran across this guy, Udo Zölzer - DAFX digital audio effects and applications.
He's got several interesting projects going on, most notably with his new synth plugin. He claims that he has invented a new oscillator, but im sure that people have done things like that before. seems like you can do it in sunvox as well. any how... here is my attempt at it... the difference is that i just use octaves for the harmonics. has detune and chorus features. aimed at a super saturated lead... sounds good with the glide.

195 beta 2 working well! no problems found yet!

cheers!
Attachments
Keres_Necker.sunsynth
(36.01 KiB) Downloaded 144 times
Keres

Post by Keres »

I love the SpectraVoice.

here are some patches of some pads using that module.
Attachments
Keres_SpecPads.zip
(2.11 KiB) Downloaded 154 times