recording / exporting video

zurvan

recording / exporting video

Post by zurvan »

Hello,

I'd like to record the video (and audio streaming into it) with Quantum VJ (on linux). I've pressed the "record" button (the round one). After it's done, I've pressed escape, which closed the program. But I can't find any exported video. I've found a file called "video_stream" into the app folder, and this file was deleted after I closed the program. I suppose it's a video stream, but how can I use that? Is there a way to convert it to a proper video? I can't use it with vlc either.
NightRadio
Site Admin

Re: recording / exporting video

Post by NightRadio »

Please use the following way:
1) click REC;
2) record something;
3) click top left corner of the screen;
4) press REC again;
5) the video file save dialog will be opened.
zurvan

Post by zurvan »

thanks a lot, it's working fine now. I couldn't find this information on the Quantum VJ page!
Aakriti

Post by Aakriti »

zurvan wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:44 pm Hello,

I'd like to record the video (and audio streaming into it) with Quantum VJ (on linux). I've pressed the "record" button (the round one). After it's done, I've pressed escape, which closed the program. But I can't find any exported video. I've found a file called "video_stream" into the app folder, and this file was deleted after I closed the program. I suppose it's a video stream, but how can I use that? Is there a way to convert it to a proper video? I can't use it with vlc either.
Hello friend
Try converting it to an acceptable video format with FFmpeg. It's possible that commands like "ffmpeg -i video_stream -c:v libx264 -c:a aac output.mp4" will work.GB whatsapp Apk