Ultrano Dreamer 1.5 Now Free & FULL Win32 -

WaxingAndWaning

Ultrano Dreamer 1.5 Now Free & FULL Win32 -

Post by WaxingAndWaning » Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:22 am

Back from the dead and from 2003 is Ultrano Dreamer 1.5-

Asked a friend on another forum recently about Ultrano Dreamer & He came back soon saying somebody had contacted the dev & he had made it free now...That was this fall...

Here is the page describing-

http://malrus.de/ultranos-dreamer/

However he calls it 'Utranos' (Apparently a combo of Ultrano & Thanos) which is incorrect...Also Dreamer is not a DAW it's a sequencer...

Vigorously designed after the then successful Reason Ultrano also can create it's own ReFills and import Rebirth Tunes but in a strange complex way...

it has a VST device so can use VST plugins and so far mostly favorable as long as you are trying to load mostly OLDER plugins...

Quite good with CPU-RAM usage just hooks your audio system...

Devices are created just like Reason but there is NO auto-routing...You gotta figure out how to hook 'em up, it's not hard...

Sequencer sector has different layers for different tracks but you can still make as many sequencers as you want...

The sequencers look & operate alot like Reason 2.0...Has Sampler device & Synth device all sound pretty good...

Dev started coding this WHILE STILL IN SCHOOL!...Also today says that in his opinion it wasn't very good & that he makes more off his coffee breaks now than he ever did selling Ultrano...

This is clever stylized coding at its finest really...So far working quite well for me in XP SP3...Think of it as stripped down old Reason for VSTs...

If anybody has problems downloading just say & I'll upload for you myself...

This is in no way SunVox competition and not a Tracker at all but cool-rare old sequencer...