The new testing version 1.7.3 BETA 2 is out!
(for Windows, Linux, OSX, PalmOS, Windows Mobile and Maemo)
Русская версия здесь: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2508
What is new:
v1.7.3 BETA 2 bugfix (19 mar 2013):
- fixed bug with ASIO.
- sound engine optimization;
- new ASIO driver options;
- Input Module (Mic/Line-in capture) is now also available for Linux (ALSA), Windows (MME,DirectSound,ASIO), Windows Mobile (with full duplex drivers only) and OSX;
- extended list of the audio buffer sizes in the Preferences->Audio: 128, 256, 512, 768, 1024, 1280, 1536, 1792, 2048, 2560, 3072, 4096;
- new options in the Preferences->Audio: Driver, Output Device, Input Device, Frequency;
- added options for the MultiSynth: Use static note C5 (treat all received notes as C5); Ignore notes with zero velocity;
- new Pattern Editor function - Slice by cursor;
- bugs fixed.
- added MIDI import; now you can load any MIDI files directly through the Load Song dialog;
- added support of the following MIDI commands: Start, Continue, Stop;
- number of MetaModule User Defined Controllers can be changed from 0 to 13;
- added MIDI Omni Mode (all MIDI channels will be accepted);
- new option in the Preferences->User interface: Show virtual keyboard; use it to show or hide virtual text keyboard;
- scrolling when highlighting in the Sample Editor;
- per-pattern Mute/Solo (Timeline menu -> Toggle mute / Toggle solo);
- Vorbis Player is now supports the sample offset commands (09 and 07);
- added ability to create a new pattern by double clicking on an empty area of the Timeline;
- new Timeline function - Slice Pattern(s) (knife position = current playing position);
- new std. pattern effect 23 - set controller value to the random number with range from XX (00..FF) to YY (00..FF);
- new std. pattern effect 1F - set BPM;
- new songs: Manwe - Early Fall remake (original by Tangrine); Kostya Mahnev - Midnight; take_my_hand;
- new simple examples: metamodule_test, metamodule_with_automation, random_ctl_values_with_range;
- new instrument (pads): moving_pad, vocal_synth, filter_slide_up;
- new instrument (keyboard): fm2;
- bugs fixed.