Several suggestions

Darkhog

Several suggestions

Post by Darkhog »

1. Vocoder module
This would be extremely useful for example for "robotized" voice or other cool effects.

2. Sustain shouldn't be a switch, but value.
I think we could benefit from making Sustain option in various generator modules value instead of switch. It would be time between after finished attack and before of starting release. It would range from 0 to infinity (0 and inf corresponds to current 0 and 1 values, respectively). This would give us much more freedom.

3. Pitch in Modulator module.
It would be useful for a cool effects like slowing down music along with changing pitch.

4. Translation support
There will be English and Russian ones (obviously), for my part, I could maintain Polish translation of the SunVox.

5. Exporting to OGG.
Now if we want ogg music file, we need to first export as WAV, then using external conversion tool make OGG file out of it. I'm not saying WAV export should be removed, as it brings great quality, but there should be also OGG export when all you need is OGG music file.

6. Add Clap to the DrumSynth.
DrumSynth has almost all drums, except clap. Yes, there are means to get it other way (especially with wave shaper), but it'd be nice if clap would be added to core drumsynth
Last edited by Darkhog on Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SolarLune

Re: Several suggestions

Post by SolarLune »

I would also like to see OGG export, and the Vocoder module would be cool to have, as well. I think it would fit in very well once we get the Microphone Input module, so that you can sing directly into SunVox.
Darkhog

Re: Several suggestions

Post by Darkhog »

Updated suggestions.