sunvox payment

gilzad

sunvox payment

Post by gilzad »

Hi all,

coming from Renoise, I've been using sunvox in the past months silently and I'm really impressed by its capabilities.
Now I'd really like to buy it for my android phone but I have a problem sharing my credit card data with google and the web.

I didn't like to, but since I like sunvox, I decided to pay via telephone bill. So entered the data requested on the form just to see that the currency (Dollar) was incompatible to my region (Germany/Euro) and thus I wouldn't be able to buy the product.

For me the best option would be to just pay via PayPal and download the APK. Not only will PayPal take care of the currency, but it's also a safe thing since I don't have to share any sensible data.

If that is not wanted, then at least offering Sunvox for the Euro currency would help me (and I guess a lot more people) to buy it.

No doubt it's worth the price.

Best,

gilzad
NightRadio
Site Admin

Re: sunvox payment

Post by NightRadio »

If that is not wanted, then at least offering Sunvox for the Euro currency would help me (and I guess a lot more people) to buy it.
Sorry, but the problem is i don't know how to do it :) I don't see the possibility to set currency other than USD in my Google Play control panel. May be there are some hidden features, i will try to check it.

As for the PayPal, i can't promise, but may be i will add this method of payment soon.
gilzad

Post by gilzad »

As for the PayPal, i can't promise, but may be i will add this method of payment
soon.
That would be awesome!
I really hope that google offers setting the currency in your region although their list is small yet:
http://support.google.com/googleplay/an ... wer=138412

Anyway, thanks for keeping an eye on everything!
organic io

Post by organic io »

Hey Gilli :) Good to see you here on the Sunvox forum. So is it possible we may see an upcoming SDcompo song from you done in Sunvox?

:D