xxyy, jump to line xx yy times before continue

MissahSombrero

xxyy, jump to line xx yy times before continue

Post by MissahSombrero »

Hello again, I've been working with sunvox a bit differently recently, turning up the BPM to 560 and creating fast custom arpeggios and filter changes etc. it's really cool, takes some time but you can create a fast pattern with arpeggios or custom filter envelope whatever and render it for every note and create really cool sounding sampled instruments. Anyways while I was doing this I was thinking it would be really useful for me to have a command that is jump to line xx, yy times before continuing. with yy value 0 meaning infinitely. you could use this to create polyrhythms or make a song stop at the end without looping back to the start as well as creating all kinds of cool glitchy effects. this command could only work with patterns 256 lines and under because the maximum value for xx would be ff. can't think of a way around that though.
I know not all suggestions will make it into sunvox but I hope if everyone's suggestions get put together it will make it easier brainstorming how to further develop this program. don't mean to be trolling, just want to put ideas out on the board because I love sunvox.