jail broken iPad, normal file structure? create folders?

MissahSombrero

jail broken iPad, normal file structure? create folders?

Post by MissahSombrero » Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:50 pm

does anyone know if I jailbreak my iPad will I be able to access wavs made in other apps and use them in sunvox sampler modules? will I be able to create folders and organize samples on a a jailbroken ipad2? right now I must render a wav in another app, then connect to a computer transfer it by iTunes "file sharing" to sunvox folder where i cant make a folder so have all samples from all songs together in one folder.

geckojsc

Re: jail broken iPad, normal file structure? create folders?

Post by geckojsc » Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:20 pm

I run SunVox on my jailbroken iPod Touch. You can't access any external folders from inside SunVox itself, but you can install an app like iFile to browse your device's entire filesystem, and copy and paste files between apps. iFile is shareware but the trial version (with no time limit) is enough for me to do all the things I need. There may be some other free tools that can do the same job as iFile too.

MissahSombrero

Post by MissahSombrero » Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:05 pm

that sounds pretty good, did you notice any slowing down or other problems after jailbreaking?

MissahSombrero

Post by MissahSombrero » Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:54 pm

just wanted to say that jailbroken ipad is sweet and works perfectly. Now have 1.5 gigabytes of samples and xi's all arranged into relevant folders! too good. really really good, and still lightning fast.