SunVox v1.7 BETA

organic io

Re: SunVox v1.7 BETA

Post by organic io »

Only thing is, Nightradio is there any way you could give us the option of also seeing the sample position in frames, and not just percent?

:)
NightRadio
Site Admin

Post by NightRadio »

option of also seeing the sample position in frames, and not just percent?
No problem :) I'll add this to the final release.
organic io

Post by organic io »

NightRadio wrote:
option of also seeing the sample position in frames, and not just percent?
No problem :) I'll add this to the final release.
You are the MAN! That's all I gotta say. :D
SolarLune

Post by SolarLune »

Do you think we could add a feature to slice and splice patterns together? A tool that if you select two patterns (or select one beforehand, select the tool, and then select another), it would splice the two patterns together, making a new pattern that 'stretches' between the two points, and a shorter but similar process for splitting patterns (just click on the same pattern twice, for example, to split it where your cursor is)? That would be a HUGE help. Really.

EDIT: And if it's made, could you make it so that we can align where we want to split it (i.e. have a button like the Quantize button I talked about earlier, where you can specify how finely you want it split (4 bars, a bar, 1/2 a bar, a line, etc)?
organic io

Post by organic io »

SolarLune wrote:Do you think we could add a feature to slice and splice patterns together? A tool that if you select two patterns (or select one beforehand, select the tool, and then select another), it would splice the two patterns together, making a new pattern that 'stretches' between the two points, and a shorter but similar process for splitting patterns (just click on the same pattern twice, for example, to split it where your cursor is)? That would be a HUGE help. Really.

EDIT: And if it's made, could you make it so that we can align where we want to split it (i.e. have a button like the Quantize button I talked about earlier, where you can specify how finely you want it split (4 bars, a bar, 1/2 a bar, a line, etc)?
Agreed, this would be great!
teamoth

Post by teamoth »

Enjoying 1.7! Got it working nice on my Jornada 720. Makes my boring lunchtimes at work a whole lot more fun!
Is there any chance that there could be a setting to allow the user to remap Sunvox hotkeys to other keys? My Jornada does not have any "F" keys, (F11 etc). Would be awesome if it could be done.
organic io

Post by organic io »

teamoth wrote:Enjoying 1.7! Got it working nice on my Jornada 720. Makes my boring lunchtimes at work a whole lot more fun!
Is there any chance that there could be a setting to allow the user to remap Sunvox hotkeys to other keys? My Jornada does not have any "F" keys, (F11 etc). Would be awesome if it could be done.
I already approached that problem a different way :)

http://warmplace.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1953
Zorf

Post by Zorf »

OH BOY OH BOY OH BOY!!! I have been waiting so long for this! Heck, I don't even care if it's a buggy as all hell beta, IT'S SUNVOX!
teamoth

Post by teamoth »

organic io wrote:
teamoth wrote:Enjoying 1.7! Got it working nice on my Jornada 720. Makes my boring lunchtimes at work a whole lot more fun!
I already approached that problem a different way :)

http://warmplace.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1953

Hi organic io! Yeah I saw your video with your MobilePro and impressive beard before I got the Jornada, but I can't get Autohotkey to work on the 720... :(
When I get a bit more free time I'm going to have another go and see if there isn't some sort of patch that will make it work on the 720 floating around somewhere on the net. Just don't seem to get more spare time at the moment!
organic io

Post by organic io »

teamoth wrote: impressive beard
:lol: Haha, thanks.

Well, I hope you can get it working! You may want to look around for another hotkey application that is maybe more Jornada specific.

Edit, even better.... I found a special smiley....

^ Maybe I should use that everywhere?
DefconRazor32

Post by DefconRazor32 »

Hey very nice job with everything so far i love the new analog generator. I'm still learning as i go would love to see a instrument effect someday that acts like a synthetic organ , but that's just me dreaming :crazy:. Anyway NightRadio i can't wait for the final release everything is just epic can't wait to see more new music with this update when it fully releases. :D
NightRadio
Site Admin

Post by NightRadio »

Here is the organ made with SpectrumGen
Attachments
organ.zip
(382 Bytes) Downloaded 332 times
DefconRazor32

Post by DefconRazor32 »

NightRadio thank you so much this means worlds to me. I'm so happy i love playing organ stuff. I totally appreciate it. I hope when i learn how to organize my music skills more I'll start making more songs. :D
beefinator

Post by beefinator »

Any chance of ASDRs in the analog generator? Having only attack and decay is a bit limiting at some times.

Also an Oscillator 2 level parameter, maybe custom oscillator 2 waveform.
Soundcloud page
Second Soundcloud page (ran out of minutes, I post new stuff here)
Youtube channel
First ever Sunvox Compo Winner :)
phooka

Post by phooka »

thanks for all the work you are doing. what i really want to see is rather than 1 midi input channel for the whole song, have separate midi-in channels for each different type of generator. that way i can play drums on my drumpad while playing synth on my keys :D that would rock my world.