psyTexx-Tracker doesn´t work with my sony CliePEG-TG50

Adam

psyTexx-Tracker doesn´t work with my sony CliePEG-TG50

Post by Adam »

Hallo, I would love to use your software, unfortunately I alway get the Error(Sys 0505) (0,1115).
Probably there´s a problem with the Sounddriver, is there a way to make it work?
Sorry for such stupid question, I´m not very experienced with Palm OS, but maybe you know a way to make it work?

Thanks for your programming anyway, I´m happy that somebody programs an amiga-like-Tracker - I used fasttracker for a long time, now I switched to renoise an my Desktop.

Greetings

Adam
NightRadio
Site Admin

Post by NightRadio »

Are you used the latest PsyTexx version?
If yes - it's problem with the specific Sony soundsystem. Unfortunately i don't know how to program this system :( May be somebody can help me.
Tex

Post by Tex »

hi,

before starting, i'd like to thanks you NightRadio for this cool software (unfortunately it is not working on my Clié TH55).

natively there's no way to use asynchronous sounds on Clié specific API, btw it is possible to use MCA which is a link library that bring support for asynchronous sound with to Clié, it works just like the streaming api from palm, functions are the same, just a litle prefix to add.

you'll find this there : http://www.aibohack.com/clie/modclieaud.htm

now, here is my own case :

I have dowloaded psytexx on palmgear and it does not seems to work on my Clié TH55, beside the fact that this device is compatible with Palm streaming sound, any idea ?

thank you in advance :)
NightRadio
Site Admin

Post by NightRadio »

ok :) Now try this version:
http://www.warmplace.ru/soft/beta/psytexx.prc
waiting for results :)
Tex

Post by Tex »

what a fast support! :)

well it's not better with this one, with the old file psytexx was launching but it was unable to play mods, when i was tapping on play, nothing happend, not even a track scroll....

with this one, i just can't install it on my TH55...
NightRadio
Site Admin

Post by NightRadio »

oh, sorry. it was a broken file.
try it now:
http://www.warmplace.ru/soft/beta/psytexx.rar[/url]
Tex

Post by Tex »

Yes! you're great! it works fine now!

thanks a lot!

i think my next mod will be made on psytexx!

watch out future m4nkind prods! ;)
NightRadio
Site Admin

Post by NightRadio »

great! :)
waiting for your mods!
Adam

the Problem seems to be the JAVU Driver

Post by Adam »

Thank you very much for your fast answer and work, I wish I could use your software...
Unfortunately it doesn´t work with my Sony, but I found out that the problem should be the Audio Driver Javu. They write on their website that sony´s T-Series are not supported. So it seems like it´s not alwys cool to have Palm OS except you buy an original Palm Organizer...

Once again Thank You Very Much
Adam

it works!!!!

Post by Adam »

Thanks for the Link "Tex" and thank you "NightRadio" very much for your great Software. I´ll send you a Mod when I´m a little bit more experienced in your Program.

Greetings from Germany

Adam
analog78

Which version??

Post by analog78 »

I have a TG50 too Adam - which version did you get to work.
I'm desparate to relive my Amiga days again!
Thanks.