Combine 2 standard effects?

rgmc

Combine 2 standard effects?

Post by rgmc »

Is there a way (e.g.) to combine the 'delay' standard effect with the 'pitch slide' effect...

So that a certain note has a delayed onset, and also that same note bends up in pitch?
NightRadio
Site Admin

Re: Combine 2 standard effects?

Post by NightRadio »

No, sorry. In the current version there is no possibility to combine two std. effects in the pattern.
Shoop

Post by Shoop »

Maybe you could simulate it : by entering the "bended notes" in your sequence, with less and less velocity?
NightRadio
Site Admin

Post by NightRadio »

2 Snoop: hm... not sure i understand the idea :)
My old unfinished tracker PsyTexx II was with the support of multiple effects per track. May be i borrow the algorithms from there :)
rgmc

Post by rgmc »

Shoop wrote:Maybe you could simulate it : by entering the "bended notes" in your sequence, with less and less velocity?
@Shoop: Thanks for helping think of workarounds; but it sounds like you are thinking of the other kind of delay (repeating notes) instead of the pattern effect delay which waits before starting the original note ??

Anyone else have good tricks for combining multiple standard effects?

@NightRadio: Thanks for your reply! Consider this as '1 vote' for that feature if you are ever able to include it.
MissahSombrero

Post by MissahSombrero »

id like to be able to combine note cut and retrigger...can always resample as a workaround
SolarLune

Post by SolarLune »

I was going to say that you could resample, as well. That would work alright, though the effects will speed up with time...