Another Official Sunvox Record Release

hseiken

Another Official Sunvox Record Release

Post by hseiken »

https://soundcloud.com/hakyoku/the-firs ... kniteforce

Hit me up for remix files.

Yes, it has already been approved for proper release. The album has a mix of sunvox and renoise....If anyone wants to remix this track, hit me up.
WARNINGThis angry old nerd may rant about modern computers or computer culture! It is not directed at you 99% of the time! Ignore it if it seems silly or personal!
TheMonopluralist

Re: Another Official Sunvox Record Release

Post by TheMonopluralist »

Good work man, great to see you getting some stuff out on kniteforce! I haven't really been on here much for a while and life problems have been really getting in the way of life fun, was disappointed to see your old youtube channel is no longer there tho - I learned a lot from those vids and it was all much appreciated. Really pleased to see you getting somewhere with the uk hardcore and breaks stuff, you clearly have a knack for it!
hseiken

Post by hseiken »

It's taking a while cause Chris' been suddenly company to legendary mofo's like Acen and Hyper On Experience, but rest assured...it's coming...

I'm actually in charge also of the new label look/branding, KniteForce White (which I'm sure he's not keen on me sharing info here, but I doubt he'll run across this so shhhhhhh it's between us!)

At any rate, I'm release 3 on KFW and will be double/dropped with a full album on CD...not all of it is sunvox, but a WHOLE lot of it is. :)

I updated the track listed here with the Vinyl artwork for now...stay tuned. :)

Also, I got banned from YT for shitting on nazi scum in nazi comment sections. FML. Also got banned from twitter for the same stuff. Seems being a decent person is no longer decent.

Keep on the look out. Vinyl with Sunvox is in the can at this point. I dunno if anyone else can say the same, but I hope they voice up here or elsewhere. SUNVOX ARMY IS OUT IN FORCE.
WARNINGThis angry old nerd may rant about modern computers or computer culture! It is not directed at you 99% of the time! Ignore it if it seems silly or personal!
hseiken

Post by hseiken »

Oh, and side note, I'm going to try and 'sneak' Sunvox files onto the CD release as a bonus, the original files for the tracks that use sunvox. I'd do the same for renoise, but I use renoise for HUGE sample sizes and all sampled material plus some VSTs, so it's not as easy to deal with as a distribution thing...THANKS SUNVOX/ALEX! You really know how to make standards that work for everyone. Love you and the sunvox army.
NightRadio
Site Admin

Post by NightRadio »

Thanks for the cool music! :)
hseiken

Post by hseiken »

I'll keep this thread updated for when the Vinyl and CD get released, it'll be a package deal, from what I have heard.

The Vinyl will definitely have 3 sunvox tracks on it. :)
NightRadio
Site Admin

Post by NightRadio »

The Vinyl will definitely have 3 sunvox tracks on it.
Oh, SunVox on vinyl! Definitely want to buy this!
hseiken

Post by hseiken »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_Jo2SujoP8

BTW this was already officially released and was finalized on Sunvox... :) I think the CD is sold out, though...

But if anyone wants the file to remix, lemme know, it's bigger than this forum allows to post. :) Samples n stuff!
hseiken

Post by hseiken »

This track is all sunvox and will be on the Faceless EP on Kniteforce White in October.
hseiken

Post by hseiken »

https://kniteforce.bandcamp.com/album/k ... aceless-ep okay, the vinyl is officially out. Enjoy, but be quick, the last KFW pressings, like this one, were limited to 200 and sold out less than 2 days. There's more Sunvox goodness on the Canned Beats CD if that's more your speed or you miss out on the vinyl. I hope everyone enjoys!
https://kniteforce.bandcamp.com/album/k ... nned-beats

If you are in North or South America, you should probably order from kniteforcerevolution.com instead, but their quantities are even more limited than the UK site (for obvious reasons!)
NightRadio
Site Admin

Post by NightRadio »

just ordered! :Yahoo!:
hseiken

Post by hseiken »

Sorry but the vinyls are all sold out, but those same tunes appear on the CD Canned Beats (along side other music made with ReNoise), so if you want that, there's only 8 more left last I checked. :)

https://kniteforce.bandcamp.com/album/k ... nned-beats And it has more Sunvox on it as well, including a couple of jungletastic tracks like "The Greatest Event of All Time". :)
queries

Post by queries »

Got my vinyl in the mail today. Good stuff! Still wish I had ordered the CD too :)