Effects chain for VANS?

Software simulator of the unique Russian synthesizer
GENNA

Effects chain for VANS?

Post by GENNA »

At the moment, it seems all anyone can talk about is COVID-19 and social distancing - so what better time to focus on some sound creation. VANS really is great! It does what it does, and does it wonderfully; however, what might be an interesting feature would be the addition of an effects chain on the output (possibly VST or something of your own design). I know VST is a whole different animal, and you may not care to clutter your code with it which is understandable. But being able to add customizable effects could really add something extra special to the sound. Anyway, just another thought. And, as always, thank you for your hard work and wonderful tools, Alexander.

Cheers!

John
monoben

Re: Effects chain for VANS?

Post by monoben »

What is VANS?
NightRadio
Site Admin

Post by NightRadio »

Virtual ANS :)
however, what might be an interesting feature would be the addition of an effects chain on the output (possibly VST or something of your own design)
It's already implemented in the iOS version (with AU extension). VST is planned too, but it's hard to say when I finish this :)
GENNA

Post by GENNA »

Alexander,

Wow, I didn't know it was implemented for iOS. Of course, I'm on Windows and Android, but it's good to know there's hope. :)

Thanks for the quick reply!

Stay safe, everyone!