some ideas for future releases

Lilith

some ideas for future releases

Post by Lilith »

After playing with SunVox the last weeks I have gathered at the moment 5 points how (at least for me) this great program could be improved.
Very likely some issues were already addressed in the past.

1. I find it sometimes tedious to move several modules one by one. For Android an additional option to mark several modules (compared to the select option in Android to select parts in the timeline) could help here. For the PC shift + left mouse key would be possible.

2. Would it be possible to have a finetune mode for the sliders in the module? Most of the DAWs I know use shift or strg + left mouse key. Especially changing the faders in the lower region is difficult, e.g. setting something between 100 -200 Hz in the frequency fader of the filter module.

3. Concerning the sampler it would be cool if it is possbile to start the sample from the playhead position and not only from the beginning.

4. In the timeline it is possible to cut pattern. What about including a join option as well? Another thing that cmoes into my mind is an isolate option to make cloned patterns independent again.

5. Possibility to adjust the release time of the spectrum analyzer and if possbile to choose between different slopes (pink noise, white noise, etc. at the moment it's white noise).

That's it basically for now :)