Two workflow improvements for touch devices

Do you agree?

You may select 1 option

View results

philipbergwerf

Two workflow improvements for touch devices

Post by philipbergwerf »

1. After working a lot on IOS(touch device) I noticed there is no way to quickly play from pattern cursor. I should like if a button can be added next to the play pattern button that does this because when working on a long pattern there is no option to start from the pattern cursor on touch devices. maybe a playbutton with a tiny cursor sign?

2. For example if you want to enter a row of the same value to the pattern you have to tap all those notes or symbols many times. On a touch device you easily tap the wrong button or note when repeatedly tapping the same spot on the screen. I would like it if holding a key or button will repeat the input(only in input mode). This will work faster.

Also curious is others share the same discomfort when working on touch device :)
a1matt

Re: Two workflow improvements for touch devices

Post by a1matt »

I'd make use of the button, but have concerns about cluttering the UI.

This is coming from the perspective of someone using a 5.5" Android device where there isn't space to add to that row.

Removing the clock would make space for the button or any thing else Alex may add to that area. (Or even just so the master output control is larger.)

Having the ability to show/hide elements in that area would be another more complex option.