Ability to remap CC/EE data

jugger

Ability to remap CC/EE data

Post by jugger »

I know that with module remapping function you can remap module data, but is there currently any way to remap controller(CC) or pattern effect(EE) data this way? For example if I want to switch automation data inside a filter module from filter frequency to filter resonance but retaining the other values, without having to enter the CC numbers manually. I tried with interpolation function too but no luck.
Keres

Re: Ability to remap CC/EE data

Post by Keres »

i dont get what you are asking because the controller value range between something like filter cutoff and filter rez can be wildly different, but if you explore the multictrl you will find that you can simply change the controller value in that module.
jugger

Re: Ability to remap CC/EE data

Post by jugger »

Values of cutoff and resonance vary between 0-8000 hexadecimal, as it does for most of the controllers (not counting the on/off switches and some other sliders) so it should work just fine.

This would be a useful feature to copy an existing automation to several parameters quickly and then being able to edit them independently. Multicontroller can help in some situations but not always