New Preventive health care measures

Keres

New Preventive health care measures

Post by Keres »

Delete the "Features Request" thread and give Night radio back 20 years of his life.
burij

Re: New Preventive health care measures

Post by burij »

hahaha, what happened?
You can download my exclusive Sunvox-Metamodules here: https://label.weddinger-schule.de/category/tools/
Keres

Post by Keres »

im just saying... i asked Nightradio to add ticks to the units of the ADSR without realizing how we have been all doing it with the sampler and snd2ctrl for years... basically asking him to do something he has already done. its so easy to to sit there when you are tracking and say "oooh... i could save half a click with this or change that to to be..." and then never have to write one line of code. talking about coding is so much easier than doing it. not only that, but people forget that this is HIS program and HE is the reason behind the pure genius of it. all these people want grandma's synthesis and spectral rectal inspectors, but really i dont think that anyone can be trusted to understand what sunvox needs except the genius who made it.
burij

Post by burij »

Word
You can download my exclusive Sunvox-Metamodules here: https://label.weddinger-schule.de/category/tools/
monoben

Post by monoben »

When I first saw this request section here on the forum some years ago, I was at first reluctant to ask for features. Mostly because I felt my suggestions were silly/trivial and I didn't want to offend NightRadio or bombard him with my obvious lack of cognitive ability. These days I flick between asking for additions I thought through and feel I'd actually use all the time, and just throwing those probably trivial side thoughts on here.

I've often wondered how he keeps up with a work load like this. Seems like there must be a never ending list of things to do even without this ever increasing request stream.

I guess I came to the conclusion that I may as well ask, although certainly I'm guilty of the mindless spew this post is so rightly pointing out.

Sorry NightRadio.

Of all the programs I've used over the past 25 years of my computer using life Sunvox is by far my favourite and most used. What you've created here is cutting edge awesome and I'd not be half the musician I am today without it.