Metamodule 03 Play Patterns

Solanum_ds

Metamodule 03 Play Patterns

Post by Solanum_ds »

With ADSR you can navigate Attack and Release in the pattern in the Metamodule. So it would be nice, if the metamodule would play the pattern until the end after Note-Off. An enhancement CC03 "Play patterns" ->(03) play pattern to the end after note off"
Keres

Re: Metamodule 03 Play Patterns

Post by Keres »

can't you just set a multisynth to "7C Trigger (ignore note off)" ?
Solanum_ds

Post by Solanum_ds »

Yes, it works with the multisynth, but i have so set it outside the metamodule and how can i stop it ? I have analog generator and ADSR inside the metamodule. With the pattern I start a arpeggio at the 1st track, with the second i want trigger the ADSR with an fade in and out. That´s why i wanted, that the pattern stops at the end with note off.
NightRadio
Site Admin

Post by NightRadio »

So it would be nice, if the metamodule would play the pattern until the end after Note-Off.
This feature will be available in the next update
Solanum_ds

Post by Solanum_ds »

Great news! Thank you.
queries

Post by queries »

If I am understanding what you want to do, turns out it's possible to do this in 1.9.6c. See the attached project.

note in: multisynth

adsr gen: ADSR set to generate a DC signal

set pitch: pitch2ctl setting "pitch" controller of ctl2note when note comes in

note on: pitch2ctl setting "state" controller of ctl2note to "on" when note comes in

note off: sound2ctl setting "state" controller of ctl2note to "off" when ADSR signal zeroes

arp: metamodule that will be started when note is played, sustained during ADSR, and stopped when ADSR finishes. Options 7F (arpeggiator) and 7C (receive notes from kbd) are enabled.

amp mod: multiplies arp output signal with ADSR DC signal
Attachments
2021-02-17 14-58 auto stop metamodule when adsr finishes.sunvox
(6.1 KiB) Downloaded 87 times
queries

Post by queries »

Solanum_ds wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:00 am Yes, it works with the multisynth, but i have so set it outside the metamodule and how can i stop it ? I have analog generator and ADSR inside the metamodule. With the pattern I start a arpeggio at the 1st track, with the second i want trigger the ADSR with an fade in and out. That´s why i wanted, that the pattern stops at the end with note off.
Now that I re-read this a few times, I don't think what I posted is exactly what you're looking for.

I have an idea of how to accomplish this though that is similar. I'll post a follow-up soon.
Solanum_ds

Post by Solanum_ds »

Thank you. This solution works for me! With caps lock I can send the note-off with the pattern and that´s it. Now, i understand more about using Note2Ctl, Pitch2Ctl.
queries

Post by queries »

Oh good! I'm glad it ended up being what you needed! :)
Solanum_ds

Post by Solanum_ds »

:good: if i use sunvox for live performance, maybe the feature request is better. Less parameters. :D
Keres

Post by Keres »

what about effect 30 (stop) inside the metamodule pattern? does that help?
maybee i dont understand what is going on... seems pretty easy to stop a metamodule pattern when you need it to.