Presets for devices

Multi-platform modular music creation studio
Kooshan_h

Presets for devices

Post by Kooshan_h »

Ok I’m using the ios version of sunvox . When loading let’s say (analog generator) I can’t seem to find anywhere to load presets to the device or there is actually no way to do that?
I see there is already a Load option available when clicking on the main screen to call for different types of sounds but this is not available for each generator or effects solely or the option to swap presets while playing notes to see which one is proper . Hope it all makes sense .
Thanks
AutumnCheney

Re: Presets for devices

Post by AutumnCheney »

there is not yet any built-in way to load presets for any module

however, logickin lambda did build a device to send control signals from the metamodule, which can be used for easily loading presets: https://warmplace.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=5807

this could be applied to the analog generator, though idk if anyone has done it yet
my website: https://acheney.xyz

it features my music, sunvox content, and social media links!
Kooshan_h

Post by Kooshan_h »

Ok it’s really interesting , those devices don’t have their own presets? How weird it is …
Kooshan_h

Post by Kooshan_h »

So anyway I’m asking if it could be possible to change presets when loading metamodule . So I don’t have to copy notes and patterns to the new one .
NightRadio
Site Admin

Post by NightRadio »

The preset function is not yet implemented in SunVox.
Instead, you can load new modules on top of the old ones: modular editor menu -> Replace -> Load -> enable PREVIEW -> Look for the module you need (check instruments and effects folders) and immediately play it right in the file dialog
If you created your own module - just save it to the sunsynth file (modules -> menu -> Save)
Kooshan_h

Post by Kooshan_h »

Thanks
Well it would be great if you could embed it to the program as it’s one of the few areas lacking in sunvox .