What sync service to use on ios?

Multi-platform modular music creation studio
philipbergwerf

What sync service to use on ios?

Post by philipbergwerf »

I like to work on different devices with my projects. on android I used a megasync autosync app to keep the files on computer and tablet synced. But now I am on ios(ipad). Which sync service does sync between ios, linux, windows, android? Two way sync? I cannot find something that does the job...
queries

Re: What sync service to use on ios?

Post by queries »

Overall, Syncthing is open source and clients are available on all platforms. The app on iOS is not free but it's affordable. Not sure how to have SunVox automatically use a synced folder but perhaps that's something Nightradio can look into.
burij

Post by burij »

just setup a nextcloud, the most universal way to handle data on every device.
You can download my exclusive Sunvox-Metamodules here: https://label.weddinger-schule.de/category/tools/
spktkpkt

Post by spktkpkt »

queries wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:11 am Overall, Syncthing is open source and clients are available on all platforms. The app on iOS is not free but it's affordable. Not sure how to have SunVox automatically use a synced folder but perhaps that's something Nightradio can look into.
+1 for Syncthing, i also use it on Android, Linux, Windows, but no Apple here. Isn't it possible to save to a folder on iOS? Nextcloud, like burij said, is also great, but it is a bit overkill if you just need to sync files/devices, IMO.
philipbergwerf

Post by philipbergwerf »

I tried Syncthing but i dont understand how it works and cant let it sync my ipados sunvox folder. Thats what I want. If there are options please post. Thanks for the posts, will try nextcloud:)