ANNOUNCEMENT: SawZeR interview on SUNVOX.ML beta is live

Multi-platform modular music creation studio
leondustar

ANNOUNCEMENT: SawZeR interview on SUNVOX.ML beta is live

Post by leondustar »

Hi all,

I have some great news: https://sunvox.ml is officially live, as of today! :)

Sunvox.ml is a zero-login sunvox 'boutique'-feed, of curated sunvox material, artist-interviews & reviews.
Special care is taken, to funnel traffic / discussion into this forum (and not start another forum).
Please let me know at sunvoxml@gmail.com which artist, song, effect or synth you want to get reviewed/interviewed 8)

The online web-player is beta, and might stutter (on mobile), especially with unoptimized songs (HQ interpolation/filters e.g.).

Anyways..stay tuned, because some really cool interviews / reviews are coming up...and they will be posted on this forum for sure! :Yahoo!:
Last edited by leondustar on Mon Jun 21, 2021 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zeffii

Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: SUNVOX.ML beta is live

Post by zeffii »

this is very cool :)

is the hope that this goes in the direction of buzztunes aimed at sunvox? I for one like the idea of moving away from all the heavy reliance on vst etc, in favour of the short gear-list in sunvox.
NeuroNoNeuro

Post by NeuroNoNeuro »

zeffii wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:16 am I for one like the idea of moving away from all the heavy reliance on vst etc, in favour of the short gear-list in sunvox.
Agreed!
leondustar

Post by leondustar »

Awesome, and yes..life became so much better/easier when VST's were replaced with metamodules/sunsynth-files.
Concerning buzztunes: not really.
Sunvox.ml is more a boutique for this forum, just some gems & interviews as a funnel to this forum.