Sunvox auv3 files acces

Multi-platform modular music creation studio
Mendi64BM

Sunvox auv3 files acces

Post by Mendi64BM »

Hi all! I hope everyone is doing well during these times of pandemic.

Here is my question, does anyone know if we can access the Sunvox auv3 version file without going through the localhost?
I set up a live dark ambient with Sunvox in Aum, I have a 300MB composition and it's perfectly fluid and operational, 12% of the cpu, really love that hehe (more than 150 modules and its the begining of composition process haha) file in the desktop version, which I want to open in a separate session in Aum. The way with the localhost is good, but can we hope for a simpler and faster way?

Thank you so much ;)
offthesky

Re: Sunvox auv3 files acces

Post by offthesky »

wow your ambient comp sounds like a beast - but at 12%. i love how efficient this app is! i am curious tho - what do you mean by accessing the auv3 files through localhost? how is this done?

ive been trying to get some of my .sunvox project (ones i made in the main app), to be able to open those in the auv3 version inside the multitrack daw app. but when i open the auv3 fx in multitrack daw, and go to load, there are none of my files present in sunvox's browser - just an empty folder tree with empty folders like "curves, effects, examples, instruments". and i can't seem to access those via the files folder. im assuming i can access that through localhost?

any enlightening help would be awesome! tia
NightRadio
Site Admin

Post by NightRadio »

There are several ways, including Wi-Fi and system file Import/Export:
https://warmplace.ru/soft/sunvox/manual.php#faq_ios
offthesky

Post by offthesky »

perfect, ty! u r amazing @nightradio.
Mendi64BM

Post by Mendi64BM »

Yes, very very optimized!! I have put the files with wifi, and now i work inside aum directly. For my project is better to work like this. Thanks.