iOS full screen layouts

Multi-platform modular music creation studio
Bjørn Felle

iOS full screen layouts

Post by Bjørn Felle »

As i explore sunvox in ios i am finding that it would be easier for me if the tracker, module arranger and sequencer could each be shown full screen and switched between as tabs rather than all on the same screen and dragging to resize them. Is it possible to do this?
a1matt

Re: iOS full screen layouts

Post by a1matt »

It's not.
If it's any consolation it took me a while to get used to the resizing. Not that I preferred it another way, moreso that it's a unique GUI IME so takes time to get familiar with.

Now that I am used to it, I can say I wouldn't want to have it any other way. At least on a touchscreen. If I was using a keyboard, then I would like to have shortcuts to switch views around. YMMV of course.
Bjørn Felle

Post by Bjørn Felle »

Thanks dude. well maybe the devs would consider even adding some gestures which set the layout to user definable ratios so we can eg quickly show the sequencer or the tracker. these two are particularly annoying on ios because dragging from near top and bottom now show the notifications and dock respectively. I have lost count of how many times i have had to dismiss these while trying to resize in sunvox
Bjørn Felle

Post by Bjørn Felle »

or even double tapping on the dividing drag bar could maximise that section
queries

Post by queries »

Side note... I noticed you said “devs” so I wanted to note that there is only one dev working on SunVox (NightRadio). So he’ll need to weigh this feedback against lots of other bugs, feature requests, plans etc. But one thing is clear, he’s a great person and does his best to be responsive to feature requests! Just need to be patient, sometimes it takes a year or more between SunVox major releases, but they’re always worth the wait.
Bjørn Felle

Post by Bjørn Felle »

queries wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:11 pm Side note... I noticed you said “devs” so I wanted to note that there is only one dev working on SunVox (NightRadio). So he’ll need to weigh this feedback against lots of other bugs, feature requests, plans etc. But one thing is clear, he’s a great person and does his best to be responsive to feature requests! Just need to be patient, sometimes it takes a year or more between SunVox major releases, but they’re always worth the wait.
hey yeah that’s cool man, i get that. I hope my post didnt come across impatient or demanding, and apologise if it did. i was more asking if this is already possible, if it can be added then that would obviously be great from my point of view, but certainly was not my intention to imply any pressure for the developer. i’ve got software development experience and with an app that resulted in a LOT of feature requests from users so i understand how that pressure can feel, i would not want anyone else to feel that way on my account