Multi-platform modular music creation studio
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:59 pm
I'm getting ready to upgrade my laptop to Windows 10. My question is about Sunvox's compatibility with this OS. Does Windows 10 support Sunvox? If so, will there be any drawbacks?
samrai katt kovboy
- Posts: 309
- Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:07 am
- Location: Spain
It works fine for me on a low cost portable computer.
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MANY CIRCLES
- Posts: 511
- Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:54 pm
Yeah, when I had Windows 10, it worked fine for me as well.
- Posts: 296
- Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:54 am
but if the windows 10 tablet you get has touchscreen, it doesnt work as well as android or ios touch screens for sunvox. hopefully that will be fixed in 1.9.2
the problem i had with windows 10 touchscreen was here:
- Site Admin
- Posts: 3290
- Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2004 12:28 am
- Location: Ekaterinburg. Russia
Multitouch support (for Windows7 and higher) will be added in the new SunVox 1.9.2!