Anyone know of any places to upload sunvox files to directly?

Multi-platform modular music creation studio
squidmissile

Anyone know of any places to upload sunvox files to directly?

Post by squidmissile » Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:02 am

Pretty much what the title says...

I've made a lot of tunes in SunVox that I'd submit to SoundCloud and share if not for the fact that uploading music from my phone to SC was a major hassle (it's not exactly a mobile friendly website (or app) for those with content to share). I normally don't bother unless I've got access to a pc. This led me to wondering if there are places where we can upload .sunvox files like there are for other module formats (.mod, .xm, .it, etc.).

I've done a little searching and I know that way back in the day (a looong time ago..) SunVox Solstice was a thing but it hasn't seen any updates in a while. I think there's buzztunes.org as well but I've yet to sign up... Are there any other places i should look at and consider? Are they mobile friendly?

Saltbearer

Re: Anyone know of any places to upload sunvox files to directly?

Post by Saltbearer » Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:53 am

For SoundCloud uploads: If you're on Android, have you tried the app My Melody Box? Better upload functionality than the site, at least.

squidmissile

Re: Anyone know of any places to upload sunvox files to directly?

Post by squidmissile » Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:23 am

Not before today, it's pretty neat. Especially in comparison to SoundCloud's app (their non-mobile friendly site too). I'll give it a spin for a little while.