Question about pattern processing

Multi-platform modular music creation studio
SawZer

Question about pattern processing

Post by SawZer »

Sometimes when I program in a filter sweep and it resets I get an artifact even though it resets right on the first note. In what order are simultaneous pattern events processed? Knowing this could help me fix the problem.
organic io

Re: Question about pattern processing

Post by organic io »

I don't know chippymunk, but it sure has been a long time since I've seen you on the forums here.. Hey, are you gonna ever have another Box10svc or other compo???? :) The bandcamp is still there!

Edit: I just noticed you joined the forums 5 days before I did, cool!
NightRadio
Site Admin

Post by NightRadio »

ChippyMunk,
the problem is that the Filter always has small inertia. Even if the Response parameter is 256. So you can't get immediate reaction from this module. If you really need this - try to shift the Filter autiomation one line back.
SawZer

Post by SawZer »

NightRadio wrote:ChippyMunk,
the problem is that the Filter always has small inertia. Even if the Response parameter is 256. So you can't get immediate reaction from this module. If you really need this - try to shift the Filter autiomation one line back.
It's a shame that I can't have the reset command right on the note... But oh well. I'll make do.
organic io wrote:I don't know chippymunk, but it sure has been a long time since I've seen you on the forums here.. Hey, are you gonna ever have another Box10svc or other compo???? :) The bandcamp is still there!

Edit: I just noticed you joined the forums 5 days before I did, cool!
I might just decide to have another BOX10 :P