Site Admin

PixiVisor v1.1

Post by NightRadio »

PixiVisor v1.1 is out!
http://warmplace.ru/soft/pixivisor

What is new:
  • Receiver is now enabled in Windows, Linux and OSX versions;
  • new Transmitter parameter - Noise modulation level;
  • new buttons on the main screen: System Settings and Video Format; so now you can change the video stream resolution;
  • added ability to change screen orientation manually (only for Android): Preferences -> Interface -> Angle;
  • additional File Browser functions: Remove, Rename, Cut, Copy, Paste, Create Directory;
  • now you can see the file size in the File Browser;
  • bugs fixed.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
nsputnik

Re: PixiVisor v1.1

Post by nsputnik »

This is great! I can finally use the mobile and desktop app together. I upgraded both today.

However, it seems there should be a horizontal hold setting. My images are not being received correctly on the horizontal axis.
NightRadio
Site Admin

Post by NightRadio »

it seems there should be a horizontal hold setting. My images are not being received correctly on the horizontal axis.
PixiVisor has no any sync mechanisms, so you should do it yourself using Finetune parameter, and by moving the image :)
Madrayken

Post by Madrayken »

Just getting into this great piece of software.

However, on IOS, getting the receiver to work seems a bit flakey. I have access to two iPad 3s, both with iOS 7, and Receiver reacts to mic input on one, and the other doesn't!

Is it possible that I accidentally said 'no' to Mic input on the one that doesn't work? If so, can I fix this?
NightRadio
Site Admin

Post by NightRadio »

Hm... no, there is no some specific mic options.
Do you see anything in the Receiver window? Some noise, may be? Or just blank screen
Is normalization enabled?
Madrayken

Post by Madrayken »

Nothing but a blue square on that iPad - no noise or other signs that the mic is working. Tried with normalisation on and off. Same result. As i say, I think it's because iOS insists on asking if you ever want the mic to be used with an application, and if you *ever* answer 'no', then the application has to provide a way to turn it back on again!
NightRadio
Site Admin

Post by NightRadio »

Oh.. it's bad :( How about to uninstall the app, and install it again?
Madrayken

Post by Madrayken »

Unfortunately, the first thing I tried was deleting it. No luck. It's not a huge problem right now as I have other options, but I thought it was worth sharing.
NightRadio
Site Admin

Post by NightRadio »

One more question. Do you see the PixiVisor in the iOS Settings -> Privacy -> Microphone ?
Madrayken

Post by Madrayken »

Aha! You solved it! Thanks so much! Really looking forward to upcoming work on this. I'll probably be using it for the promo-movie for a game. :)