win x86 multitouch?

Found a bug? Post it here.
octofish

win x86 multitouch?

Post by octofish »

I just went to install 1.9.6c with a great deal of excitement, but notice theres no x86 multitouch binary anymore.

Not sure if this is deliberate or a mistake, but hoping the latter as its still mentioned in the readme. i mostly use sunvox on an asus tablet that is 64bit but runs 32bit win for obscure reasons. the old 32bit multitouch binary worked beautifully, so hoping its just a matter of building that version rather than support being dropped.

anyway completely understandable if it is the end of the road, as it may be becoming a slightly rare use case i suspect. and in any case thanks for the software. really love it, and will keep on rocking with the android version in any case!
NightRadio
Site Admin

Re: win x86 multitouch?

Post by NightRadio »

You can get it here: http://warmplace.ru/temp/sunvox_1.9.6c_multitouch.zip
Unfortunately i can't promise win7+x86+multitouch support in future updates :(
Just an optimization result. I am gradually removing the rarest combinations from the distribution ...
octofish

Post by octofish »

Amazing stuff. Thanks so much. Totally understandable you don't want to maintain that version. It doesnt seem too bad without mulitouch anyway.

Anyway, really excited for the polyphonic multisynth stuff. I'd been trying to figure out how to do it, and then coincidentally saw there was a new version out that did it.

Thanks heaps. i just bought the android version of virtual ANS to help support your fantastic work. I've wanted to try it for a while.
NightRadio
Site Admin

Post by NightRadio »

Thank you!