IOS Sampler behaviour in an AU instance

Found a bug? Post it here.
nunrgguy

IOS Sampler behaviour in an AU instance

Post by nunrgguy »

I may have found a bug. If I load an instance on SunVox into AUM, create a new song and create a sampler, click edit, click samples (I.e. I wish to load a new sample into the sampler) when I browse to the directory where my sample is store (.wav) SunVox does not display it in the file list, it’s only displaying SunVox instruments. If SunVox is loaded standalone it works as it should.
There’s no other option for getting a sampler into SunVox (for me) now because the share sheets are broken in iOS so I can’t use the Audioshare open in method to get files in and have to use the files app.

Also, if in AUM, when trying to load a project ( or trying to) SunVox can not see any projects I’ve saved in a stand-alone instance at the Home level (I.e. with the folder that contains the sub folders instruments, examples, effects)

Edit, in fact, that’s not right either, I’ve since moved a project file created in SunVox standalone into the sub folder ‘examples’ and SunVox (AU still cannot see the file
NightRadio
Site Admin

Re: IOS Sampler behaviour in an AU instance

Post by NightRadio »

If I load an instance on SunVox into AUM, create a new song and create a sampler, click edit, click samples (I.e. I wish to load a new sample into the sampler) when I browse to the directory where my sample is store (.wav) SunVox does not display it in the file list, it’s only displaying SunVox instruments. If SunVox is loaded standalone it works as it should.
https://warmplace.ru/wiki/doku.php?id=s ... ual_en#ios
nunrgguy

Re: IOS Sampler behaviour in an AU instance

Post by nunrgguy »

Ah I see, another ‘feature’ of iOS.

Thanks