MetaModule controllers not updated when changed by internal Sound2Ctrl/MultiCtrl

Found a bug? Post it here.
AutumnCheney

MetaModule controllers not updated when changed by internal Sound2Ctrl/MultiCtrl

Post by AutumnCheney »

This is one of two threads detailing bugs relating to the functionality of the MetaModule when a module controller is being changed by an internal Sound2Ctl or MultiCtl in real time. I have found both of these bugs in the versions of SunVox for Linux X64 and Android 7.

When, inside of a MetaModule, a module controller linked to a custom MetaModule controller is being changed in real time by a Sound2Ctl or MultiCtl, the modulation is not shown in the custom MetaModule controller; it only shows the last value that the controller had when the MetaModule patch was exited. However, the modulation still appears when a sound-producing module with a modulated controller linked to Output is played from the MetaModule.

I have provided a small project file that demonstrates this bug.
Attachments
2020-04-27 00-07.sunvox
(3.64 KiB) Downloaded 116 times
my website: https://acheney.xyz

it features my music, sunvox content, and social media links!
NightRadio
Site Admin

Re: MetaModule controllers not updated when changed by internal Sound2Ctrl/MultiCtrl

Post by NightRadio »

When, inside of a MetaModule, a module controller linked to a custom MetaModule controller is being changed in real time by a Sound2Ctl or MultiCtl, the modulation is not shown in the custom MetaModule controller
Sorry, this feature is not implemented yet :) Will be added in future updates
AutumnCheney

Re: MetaModule controllers not updated when changed by internal Sound2Ctrl/MultiCtrl

Post by AutumnCheney »

NightRadio wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 8:53 pm Sorry, this feature is not implemented yet :) Will be added in future updates
Alright! But please add it soon; this is a visual deficiency that hampers the potential possibilities of the MetaModule!
my website: https://acheney.xyz

it features my music, sunvox content, and social media links!