Found a bug? Post it here.
- Posts: 33
- Joined: Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:53 pm
So I finally managed to mess with new shortcuts menu and found that it works quite strange. For example:
- Open shortcuts window and point cursor on shortcut that you're going to change
- Press Left key
- Restore default setting for current action or replace shortcut with another key
Expected result: New binding works and Left key works too.
Actual result: Left key stops working until you explicitly rebind it.
I'm using Sunvox 1.7.5 on Linux
- Site Admin
- Posts: 3290
- Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2004 12:28 am
- Location: Ekaterinburg. Russia
You are right. I will fix this bug.
But now - just restart the SunVox and everything will be fine :)