PoliWave

burij

PoliWave

Post by burij »

Version 0.9.1
  • Performance improvements
  • Monophonic 3D-mode added

Version 0.9
  • Major performance and size optimization by reducing the amount of oscillators from 30 to 23 and changing filters from pro to normal filters

Version 0.8
  • Performance and UI-optimizations

Version 0.7
  • Broken LP-Filter in monophonic mode fixed
  • Added 3D-Mode (Waveform-Crossfading, like in Wavetable Sythesizers)
Version 0.6
  • Monomode added (activation by changing the input module to 1)

Version 0.5
  • Renamed, since the goal is not to emulate the Poli synth from Ableton
  • Minor bug fixes
  • Reduced Unison settings to improve user experience

Version 0.4
  • Possibility to detune specific Waveforms added
  • Unison/Voicing added
  • LP Filter Envelope added

Version 0.3
  • AM Oscillator was reworked heavily. It was prepared for upcoming features and has now a monophonic mode, so it can be used as standalone instrument
Version 0.2
  • Fixed the Issue with not working Release, which required restructure of the whole instrument
  • Reduced Number of Modules, now there are Just 15 Oscillators, which can generate mix of Waveforms
  • Added more wave forms
Version 0.1
This one was pretty much for work, but I didn't have a better Idea, how to realize this concept. It's also the most complex thing I ever build in sunvox. The Idea was to have a polyphonic synthesizer, which has attack, decay, release and sustain. So I'm using ADSR-module as a source and modulate it with LFO. This is not new, I learned about the concept here in forum. But normally, it gives you monophonic results. So I built with some multysynth filtering a fake polyphonic version. You can play accords as long the notes are not exactly 18 semitones from each other. I'm also using 3 different wave types for now: saw, square and sin, which you can mix independently. I'm planing to develop this module further, this is an alpha version.
Attachments
instrument_wsch poliwave.7z
(9.11 KiB) Downloaded 180 times
Last edited by burij on Mon Jul 12, 2021 1:21 pm, edited 7 times in total.
You can download my exclusive Sunvox-Metamodules here: https://label.weddinger-schule.de/category/tools/
burij

Re: PoliWave

Post by burij »

I would say, the synth reached the status of a beta. And it went reeeealy powerful. Also, very big and nothing for slow devices. It's the most complex project, I did in Sunvox so far. Happy about feedback.
You can download my exclusive Sunvox-Metamodules here: https://label.weddinger-schule.de/category/tools/