SunVox Megacollab 2

fuzion_mixer

SunVox Megacollab 2

Post by fuzion_mixer »

I formally present to you, the biggest SunVox collab project to date: SunVox Megacollab 2!

The way this works is that 2 of the participants, chosen at random, will work on a track together. The collab track will then be compiled along with the others into a ZIP file, which will then be distributed on the SunVox forums.

Rules:
- Use SunVox
- Any and all modules are allowed
- No removal of existing elements added by the other participant. You may, however, edit them to the point where it's still recognisable
- No copyrighted samples are allowed
- No covers / remixes of any existing songs are allowed
- The final track must be 2MB or less unzipped

Key things to note:
- The other participant might not have as "beefy" a PC as you. Therefore, keeping your project limited to a certain CPU usage will help greatly!
- Both of you will vary in terms of skill set. Get to know them, and use them to your advantage!
- Have fun!

Deadline for joining: July 1 / 23:59 (UTC+0800)

If you have any questions, feel free to reply to this thread. Otherwise, you may express your interest by joining our Discord!
Link: https://discord.gg/tV4FWfFKFd
fuzion_mixer

Re: SunVox Megacollab 2

Post by fuzion_mixer »

The SunVox Megacollab 2 has officially ended!

Thanks to all that participated! Within 2 weeks, we've managed to gather 12 participants to work on 6 tracks together. The source files are now ready to be distributed to audiences worldwide for their listening pleasure...I think

Event info & art are also included

Source Files

Special Thanks to these people for participating! Go check them out if you haven't!

Group 1
SawZer
sk0

Group 2
Taneb
Queries

Group 3
Echo2
SYNX

Group 4
ok cheez
Trackerbound

Group 5
ZCMTK (doppio)
Axeph-Null (acheney)

Group 6
Seriy MLGamer
MonoBen

:oops: :fool: :oops: :fool: :oops: :fool: :oops: :fool: :oops: :fool: :oops: :fool: :oops: :fool: :oops: :fool: :oops: :fool: :oops:

till next time
Last edited by fuzion_mixer on Sun Jul 24, 2022 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AutumnCheney

Post by AutumnCheney »

awesome! gonna have fun poking though these

btw it's "Axeph-Null" with a hyphen
my website: https://acheney.xyz

it features my music, sunvox content, and social media links!
fuzion_mixer

Post by fuzion_mixer »

Ah right, sorry about that! Fixed now