SunVox Compo 10.2014

enorthemous

Re: SunVox Compo 10.2014

Post by enorthemous »

Koekepan wrote:
enorthemous wrote:Hi everyone,
Just registered on the forum. I plan on entering the Compo. Looking forward to hearing everybody's tracks.
-enor
Excellent. Hope to hear what you have to offer. Have you been using Sunvox long?
Hey Koekepan... I'd say less than a year, but most of my experience with it has been in the past 4 months. I tried out an earlier version on a computer further back just to check it out, but I have been using it more lately now that I installed it on a Palm Zire 71 that I scavenged. I tried PsyTexx II and an earlier SunVox with not much stability, tried the current SunVox which also didn't fully work, then finally used Fargo Heap Resizer and got v1.7.5 working very consistently. Only thing I can't do is load/save across the internal/external storage. For instance, if SunVox is on the internal memory, loading a file.sunvox from the sd card will make it crash. So far that's the only thing I have found that crashes it.
-enor
Koekepan

Post by Koekepan »

Try sunvox on a desktop machine if you can. It's actually very elegant and while the interface scales down well, it's lovely and roomy on the desktop.
squidmissile

Post by squidmissile »

When does the deadline for submission end? I don't want miss October 19th several hours due to time zone differences.
twistboy

Post by twistboy »

squidmissile wrote:When does the deadline for submission end? I don't want miss October 19th several hours due to time zone differences.
Here's the link to the last 30 minutes before deadline:
http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/gmt-to-es ... ln=19.5-20
squidmissile

Post by squidmissile »

Thanks loads!
twistboy

Post by twistboy »

Just send my submission, woohoo! Feels great :)
SolarLune

Post by SolarLune »

Ah, shoot. Thought I had till the end of the 19th local time (since there was no time specified). Oh well.
NightRadio
Site Admin

Post by NightRadio »

Ok, thank you all for the great works! Now preparing for the voting...