questions

Any topics and questions
korapi

questions

Post by korapi »

Good idea about the blog, Alex!

But If you let me give you a suggestion, it would be nicer if you added more content to the hom page, I mean, blog and news, screenshots, etc.

Let me ask, how´s Psytexx 2 v. 2? is it near?
NightRadio
Site Admin

Post by NightRadio »

Thank you! Screenshots and blog will be in the nearest update of the warmplace.ru.
About PsyTexx2... I still working on it ) There are some small bugs and problems. So i not want to give you buggy "release". Just give me some days more, please :)
korapi

Post by korapi »

I also have an important suggestion for Psytexx 2:

Moving the cursor in pattern data to edit is tedious and slow using arrow keys (up, down, left, right) or tab key. I think a important fix would be placing the cursor where you tap the stylus on screen and automatically place it in the centre of the pattern editor.

I don´t know if I´ve explained muyself, for example, let´s say you want to edit a C-5 note that is in the last visible row of the screen. Instead of moving the cursor down to that place, tap the stylus in that C-5. Automatically that C-5 will move to the centre of the pattern editor. Then you edit that note. This way editing it´s not only faster, but you also could move up and down the pattern area very quicly by tapping on the screen.

Do you think you can do this, please?
korapi

Post by korapi »

If you have used Modplug tracker you will immediately understand what I mean.
NightRadio
Site Admin

Post by NightRadio »

Of course, it will be in the PsyTexx2 ) This method not only in the Modplug, but in the PsyTexx1.8 too :)