alright, who's downloading our files?

Any topics and questions
AutumnCheney

alright, who's downloading our files?

Post by AutumnCheney »

seriously, every time i upload a file here and i come back to check on it a month later, it has like 30 downloads. what's odd is that they don't plateau out or anything, they just steadily increase

could it be the search engine bots archiving our files? or are there real people out there who believe our modules or whatever are worth downloading?

if you're out there, please let me know!! i'd really appreciate it
my website: https://acheney.xyz

it features my music, sunvox content, and social media links!
enzyme

Re: alright, who's downloading our files?

Post by enzyme »

As a Sunvox noob, I really appreciate that this forum exists and that there are valuable resources shared here. Considering that Sunvox is on iOS and android, there is a huge amount of potential users, which is going to be constantly growing.

Anyway, a BIG thank you to all the contributors here! :good:

...and you've just reminded me to have another trawl through the downloads :)
a1matt

Post by a1matt »

I'm real and have used some of your modules Autumn, thank you for sharing your hard work :good:

I am actually surprised the downloads aren't higher, considering the number of SunVox users* and that you can download files from here while browsing as a guest.

(*Google Play store alone shows "10k+" downloads for SunVox.)
enzyme wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 4:31 pm As a Sunvox noob, I really appreciate that this forum exists and that there are valuable resources shared here. Considering that Sunvox is on iOS and android, there is a huge amount of potential users, which is going to be constantly growing.

Anyway, a BIG thank you to all the contributors here! :good:
Well said, same here.

I resist the urge to say thank you every time I download or use a module someone has created and shared as I feel like I would just be spamming the forum.
burij

Post by burij »

I download most of the modules, which are posted here, at least to try them out, maybe look inside. I skip just those, where I already see from the description, that they have no use for me, but this is not common. So thanks for the modules, keep them coming. By the way, I just setted up page on my label website (weddinger-schule.de/tools), where I want to offer my best modules. Just today I discovered sunvox.ml , which is also pretty amazing. I hope community resources around sunvox will keep growing like for other music software. We all love to browse for new synths and effects, right?
eufex

Post by eufex »

I download ‘em. It’s all me :lol: