How's everyone doing?

Any topics and questions
The Handle

How's everyone doing?

Post by The Handle »

Hey guys, it's been a while. Was messing with something in SunVox and figured I'd pop in and see how everything's going. Still making music, just not anything worth posting yet : )
Saltbearer

Re: How's everyone doing?

Post by Saltbearer »

Oh it is YOU it is GOOD to hear of the SOUNDS HUMAN again who makes THE SOUNDS after a period of NOT THE SOUNDS HUMAN which left us wondering

I hope your THOSE SOUNDS become GOOD COMPLETE SOUNDS a lot you ADMIRABLE SOUNDS HUMAN
finchalex

Post by finchalex »

I’m getting up around 8/8.30 everyday, going for a walk or run (around 4K),

doing a bit of exercise when I get back and then get myself stuck in to creating makeup content for Instagram.

I’ve generally hated taking pictures of myself for Instagram but this has really helped to give me some structure and to have something to do everyday.

I’m a makeup artist and got stuck in to a routine of wearing red lipstick everyday,

doing my daily posts has gotten me out of my rut,

I’m mixing colours and playing with colour on myself again.
burij

Post by burij »

weird
You can download my exclusive Sunvox-Metamodules here: https://label.weddinger-schule.de/category/tools/
Oleg Vostyakov

Post by Oleg Vostyakov »

Uprated my mixcraft few days ago (I prefer mixcraft cause I find it simplier than any other DAW) still making music! :beer:
JayJaysMusic

Post by JayJaysMusic »

Life is getting more and more painful, the 20s is a rough decade and it's still getting even more worst.

I'd rather not discuss why.
JayJay
ChelseaMills

Post by ChelseaMills »

finchalex wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:12 pm I’m getting up around 8/8.30 everyday, going for a walk or run (around 4K),

doing a bit of exercise when I get back and then get myself stuck in to creating makeup content for Instagram.

I’ve generally hated taking pictures of myself for Instagram but this has really helped to give me some structure and to have something to do everyday.

I’m a makeup artist and got stuck in to a routine of wearing red lipstick everyday,

doing my daily posts has gotten me out of my rut,

I’m mixing colours and playing with colour on myself again.
Thanks for the water) And I can recommend a great antibiotic skincare cream. You just need to consult your doctor before using it.
https://allesleypharmacy.co.uk/pharmacy ... t/fucidin/