I have a few ideas for features:
- The ability to import MIDI files as patterns. So if you import a MIDI file, it will ask which module to map it to, and then import it as either a pattern per channel or one pattern for the whole thing.
- Real-time editing. Rather than pausing when pattern order is changed, keep going. This would allow Sunvox to be used as a real-time instrument for performance, and open up a lot of options for musicians.
- The ability to combine patterns and split patterns.
- A pattern bank that you can drag a pattern in for use in other projects. It would also be good if playback didn't stop when taking a pattern from the bank.
- Multi-touch in the song editor (I think it's called that), so that you can drag two or more patterns to a different location without having to select them both.
- Something similar to the MultiSynth for filters etc., that people can easy control for both modules with only one track.
Yeah, sorry about advertising myself...