Music composer needed for RPG game

Any topics and questions
Darkhog

Music composer needed for RPG game

Post by Darkhog »

I'm looking for chiptune composer for my game in RPG Maker VX Ace. I can't give any money though, but I can promise place in game's credits.

So anyone is up for task? Of course I guarantee credits in game. For now I need those three:
- Titlescreen (something happy with lots of bleeps).
- Generic battle theme (no specific preferences about that, but of course has to be chiptune).
- Town theme (something happy, but slow. I think about 100-110BPM).
- Dungeon theme (no specific preferences)
- 2 intro themes, as beginning of my game is presented in initial intro-bit of gameplay-actual intro manner.

Again, I can't give you any money for that, but I guarantee that I'll place your name (real or nickname, leaving to your discretion) in game's credits.

I'll send most recent dev build of game to interested parties so you know what you are getting into and so you can make music that actually fits places it'll be used (though I DON'T want you to just make chiptune remixes of placeholder music).
JulianHamMusic

Re: Music composer needed for RPG game

Post by JulianHamMusic »

Hi Darkhog,

I'm interested in composing music for your game.

My name is Julian and I'm a film composer by trade - but as an avid gamer I would love to venture into video game composing too.
I have music samples posted at my website - www.julianham.com

I don't have any examples of chiptune music but if you're interested in talking further, I could produce a demo piece for you.

Let me know if you would like to talk further.

Thanks,

Julian Ham
Darkhog

Post by Darkhog »

OK. Could you compose demo? Also, as I said, I can't pay any money, just to reiterate and avoid misunderstanding. Music should sound like from C64/Amiga.
JulianHamMusic

Post by JulianHamMusic »

Let's talk more via email.

Can you please email me at jbham@optusnet.com.au ?

Thanks
Darkhog

Post by Darkhog »

Sorry, this is no longer needed. But if I will have something else I'll let you know.