BuzzTunes - a place to upload your sunvox tracks

Any topics and questions
Shytan

BuzzTunes - a place to upload your sunvox tracks

Post by Shytan »

Recently re-discovered Sunvox for myself. A lot of beautiful demo-feel tracks have been made on this little yet powerful piece of software.

Since I'm currently maintaining BuzzTunes.org, a community site hosting music made mostly (but not only) in Jeskola Buzz, I do invite everyone who has music to share to register and upload tracks there. Both source (.sunvox) format and mp3/ogg uploads are possible.

This post may sound like a self-advertisement, so be it :)
BuzzTunes is surely no match for services like SoundCloud or ModArchive, but it's there and everyone is welcome.
Darkhog

Re: BuzzTunes - a place to upload your sunvox tracks

Post by Darkhog »

Since you're maintainer of BuzzTunes, would be possible to make category just for SunVox songs similar to existing SC group?
Shytan

Post by Shytan »

Darkhog wrote:Since you're maintainer of BuzzTunes, would be possible to make category just for SunVox songs similar to existing SC group?
Explicitly, like a submenu? Yes, but of course, by the time there are enough .sunvox tunes to for a separate category. So far there are none, hence my post on this forum. Everything is automatically categorized in the DB, so adjusting the views wouldn't be too difficult.

For the time being, there's a search filter on the "Music" page that allows to show, say, only .sunvox tunes, or only .bmx tunes, which is similar to what can be called a songs category.
Darkhog

Post by Darkhog »

Actually I've uploaded my first SV tune yesterday (first uploaded & first made), so I just want to let you know.