SunVox 1.9.4 BETA2

Multi-platform modular music creation studio
iaon

Re: SunVox 1.9.4 BETA1

Post by iaon »

transient wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:05 pm How is this accessed?
additional slider for scrolling the controllers when there is not enough space on the screen;
queries

Post by queries »

dcstoica wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:12 am You can use all the functionality, not only the playback, by coding your own wrapper meaning interface, be it textual, i.e. command line based, or graphical! You can program any use of any/all the functions that SunVox provide! It is just a question of how and for that some might have to go to school!
Agreed, there is a lot you can do with the DLL to be able to generate whatever UI you'd like.

However, you cannot currently use the DLL to feed data into the audio buffer that the "Input" module receives data from. You also cannot access any buffer of MIDI notes that may be sent out from modules in a project. Therefore the functionality of the DLL is not a one-to-one match with the SunVox app itself.
dcstoica

Post by dcstoica »

queries wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:13 am
dcstoica wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:02 am In my view, It is not o question of time but efficiency! If you know one thing, properly, and want to share the knowledge, you just write it down strait and fair with no delays!
I wonder, how many children do you help raise on a regular basis? There are only so many things one can do efficiently in a given day. Let's be civil and keep in mind that everyone's personal situation is different, and changes over time, please!

There has been plenty of knowledge shared "straight and fair" by many people in this community. :)
I am not raising kids but teaching them at the university! If they learn anything is just on and for them while for me is only the hope of some help!

By the way, why don't you take that knowledge from the past and make some HowTos organized on topics of interest!?! That way you'll preserve the information and will be a hero on my list!

Children in my view are not raised on a regular basis but nurtured in a family and helped to grow wise and/or aquaire knowledge in schools!
NightRadio
Site Admin

Re: SunVox 1.9.4 BETA2

Post by NightRadio »

Thanks for testing!
Just updated to BETA2: http://warmplace.ru/soft/beta/sunvox-1.9.4-beta2.zip
(fixed bugs with shortcuts)

As for the SunVox library: i will release it soon too (several new function has been added). The API in general remains the same - i don't plan to change it much.
jugger

Post by jugger »

I can confirm that the shortcuts work fine now and are all assignable.

EDIT: Went through the new features and so far everything has been working OK
transient

Post by transient »

iaon wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:15 am
transient wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:05 pm How is this accessed?
additional slider for scrolling the controllers when there is not enough space on the screen;
ahh thanks for this. i misread it and assumed it was a way to access the actual sliders for the parameters, i now see it was referring to the side bar which makes a lot more sense (and also a much needed feature.)
queries

Post by queries »

Suggestion: place text warning and/or red color on new Gain controller. I didn’t blow out a speaker or eardrums thankfully but it might be easy for someone to do so since it’s right next to “fine volume”.

Maybe even add an option flag to ‘enable gain controller’, default disabled.

Powerful tool!
NightRadio
Site Admin

Post by NightRadio »

Suggestion: place text warning and/or red color on new Gain controller. I didn’t blow out a speaker or eardrums thankfully but it might be easy for someone to do so since it’s right next to “fine volume”.
Agree with you, thanks. I will think how to do it in the most convenient way
NightRadio
Site Admin

Post by NightRadio »

SunVox 1.9.4 has been released!
http://warmplace.ru/soft/sunvox
The new SunVox library for developers will be released within a few days.
NightRadio
Site Admin

Post by NightRadio »

SunVox 1.9.4b is out! (fixed bugs)
Update for iOS will be released soon (after Apple approval)
NightRadio
Site Admin

Post by NightRadio »

Just updated to SunVox 1.9.4c, with several bug fixes :oops:
El Nino

Post by El Nino »

"additional slider for scrolling the controllers when there is not enough space on the screen;"

This will be so useful for me.
That kind of attention to detail in sunvox development is so nice.

I'm so looking forward to "envelopes for any controller"...interested to see.
Been having fun since sampler pitch envelopes.